Trampoline Park Gurus, DBA Adventure Park Contractors – Our Story
“We build fun – and we do it well.”
What we do
General Contractor – 2008–present
- The only GC that has been awarded more than 20 full build contracts to complete indoor trampoline/adventure parks
- NASCLA Accreditation for state contractors’ licenses allowing us to easily license in 15 of the 22 states requiring a state contractor’s license. Full builds in 9 states and projects in 21 States
- We manage the construction process from building suitability for indoor trampoline/adventure park to certificate of occupancy.
- We help the jurisdictions that are unfamiliar with indoor trampoline/adventure parks understand the parts and pieces so that the approval of permits and build process is as smooth as possible
- We are able to coordinate with your trampoline manufacture for install dates and understand the areas of the park that need to be completed prior to their arrival so that they can be successful and without affecting the schedule to complete the park on time.
- We understand the ASTM standard, we know ceiling heights, clearances and padding requirements and can help coordinate inspections that may be required by your state.
- Time is money which is why it is important to use an experienced general contractor familiar with indoor trampoline/adventure parks. Average time on a full buildout is 14 weeks. We pride ourselves on meeting or exceeding the go live date.
Remodels/retro fits – 2014-present
- Familiar with trampoline court manufacturers and indoor adventure park attraction manufacturers
- Up to date on new attractions
- Imperative that your contractor is familiar with indoor trampoline/adventure parks and their intricacies’ to be able to eliminate portions of trampoline courts/attractions to make way for new attractions
- Most of the time we are able to make upgrades to your park while your park is still open to avoid lost revenue
- Remodels need to be completed fast to start generating additional revenue
Raised platforms – 2018–present
- We can build raised platforms either as a subcontractor for your GC or as part of the full project that we build for you
- We are experienced in steel stud framing. We can also offer you another option which is a bolt together system which we developed that is fast to install, easily adaptable for future attraction upgrades and meets building code
- We know what pieces need to be complete in the build process before the platform goes in to eliminate slowing down the overall build out schedule
Park Relocation or Removal
- Assist with design and attraction layout for new space
- Tear down existing indoor trampoline/adventure park
- Catalog extensively to ensure attraction reconstruction is accurate
- We take care of all removal, loading, shipping, unloading and reinstallation, providing you with a turnkey relocation of your indoor trampoline/adventure park
- Remove all attractions and anything else that needs to be removed prior to vanilla space preparation
- Bring space back to vanilla box condition ready for your next tenant